Earl G. Freymiller, M.D., D.M.D.
Earl Freymiller, D.M.D., M.D. is the Bob and Marion Wilson Endowed Chair, a clinical professor and Chair of the Section of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Chair of the Division of Diagnostic and Surgical Sciences at the UCLA School of Dentistry. In addition, he is the Director of the Postgraduate Training Program in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, and serves as Chief of the Dental Service at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. Dr. Freymiller joined the dental school faculty in 1989.
10833 Le Conte Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1668
Phone: (310) 206-7398
Educational and Professional Background
- 1984, D.M.D., Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- 1986, M.D., Harvard Medical School
- 1989, Certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Dr. Freymiller practices in the UCLA Faculty Group Dental Practice and the UCLA Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinic.
- He also serves as chief of the dental service at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.
Dr. Freymiller is active in both didactic and clinical teaching at the predoctoral and postdoctoral levels.
- Dr. Freymiller received the Humanitarian Award from the International Academy of Dentistry in 2008
- Distinguished Clinical Faculty Award from the UCLA School of Dentistry in 2010
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery