Andrew G. Pullinger, D.D.S.
Andrew Pullinger, D.D.S. is a professor in the Section of Orofacial Pain & Oral Medicine in the Division of Oral Biology & Medicine at the UCLA School of Dentistry.
10833 Le Conte Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1668
Phone: (310) 825-3079
Educational and Professional Background
- 1969 L.D.S., R.C.S. (Eng), and B.D.S. University of London, Guy’s Hospital Dental School
- 1970 Resident House Surgeon-Guy’s Hospital, England (Surgical and Restorative)
- 1972 Prosthodontic Intern-Montreal General Hospital
- 1972 Advanced Restorative Resident, McGill University (Maxillofacial Prosthesis Rotation – Notre Dame Hospital Cancer Unit
- 1973 D.D.S., McGill University
Dr. Pullinger treats patients in the UCLA Orofacial Pain/Oral Medicine Faculty Practice.
Professional Memberships and Activities
EDITORIAL BOARD AND REVIEW OF SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS
- 1988-Present, Journal of Craniomandibular Disorders Facial and Oral Pain / Journal of Orofacial Pain – Reviewer
- 1995-Present, Journal of Tinnitus – Section Editor
MEMBERSHIPS IN PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
- 1983-Present, Member, Royal College of Dentists of Canada (Prosthodontics)
- 1990-Present, Member, University TMD and Orofacial Pain Programs Directors Association
- 2004-Present, Member, Ame