Eric C. Sung, D.D.S.
UCLA School of Dentistry
10833 Le Conte Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1668
Phone: (310) 206-6407
Educational and Professional Background
- 1986, B.A. in Biochemistry, University of California, Berkeley
- 1990, D.D.S., UCLA
- 1992, General Practice and Hospital Dentistry Residency (Two Year Program), UCLA
Dr. Sung is the program director of the General Practice Residency program. His background is in training and providing comprehensive treatment for the medically, physically, and psychologically complex individuals.
Dr. Sung's research focus is on dental materials and treatment of the medically complex patients.
Patient Care Activities
Dr. Sung has his private patient care in the maxillo-facial clinic at UCLA in CHS A0-156.
Dr. Sung teaches courses DS403b, DS464b, Hospital Dentistry rotation, and the different systems. He also leads the Salvation Army Selective, and teaches multiple courses in the postgraduate hospital dentistry program.
Professional Memberships and Activities
- California Dental Association (CDA)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Western Dental Society
- International Association of Dental Research
- American Association of Dental Research
- American Association of Hospital Dentists
- Academy of Dentistry for Persons with Disabilities
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- American Dental Education Association
- American Board of Special Care in Dentistry