984 Practical Occlusion for Esthetics and Function with Hands-on Workshops
Time: 8 am - 6 pm, Fri & Sat
8 am - 1pm., Sun
or E-mail our Registrar
Very Limited Enrollment
Occlusion is viewed by many as difficult, hard to understand and not necessary for everyday dentistry. NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH!
A thorough understanding of the principles of occlusion and application of concepts are prerequisites for predictable long lasting dentistry. These principles and their applications can be mastered by any dentist who is striving to deliver a higher quality of dentistry. A properly engineered occlusion not only improves the comfort and esthetics for our patients, but it makes seemingly complicated and difficult cases much easier to treat.
This course will present the basic principles of occlusion, practical methods and materials, that have been successfully used by Dr. Eubank for over twenty years. You will learn the techniques that Dr. Eubank uses in his practice on a daily basis.
In this course you will learn:
- Occlusion and why you should or should not equilibrate
- How to examine the joints, muscles and occlusion to properly diagnose problems and to identify the cases you should not treat
- How to take an accurate centric relation record even on patients who resist you
- How to take an esthetically adjusted and functionally correct face bow
- How to transfer the patient’s records to an articulator
- How to analyze a set of mounted study models
- How to use a set of forms that systematically records your findings and leads to a diagnosis
- Why everyone should have a comprehensive bite analysis by age thirty-five
- How to do a comprehensive bite analysis
- What an ERS appliance is and how it benefits you and your patient
- You will fabricate, adjust and deliver an ERS appliance on a live patient
- Verbal skills for patient acceptance of treatment
- The basic principles of occlusion
- The three most powerful words in dentistry
- The four ways a Eubank tab can be used to simplify record taking and equilibration
- Why you should diagnose first, then treat to that diagnosis
- The three steps to verify you have an accurate centric relation record
- The systematic steps and sequence to an occlusal equilibration
Jimmy B. Eubank, DDS
Private Practice, Plano, TX
Fellow in the AACD and Accredited AACD Lab Technician
Dr. Jimmy Eubank is a nationally renowned leader in the field of aesthetic and functional dentistry, with over 35 years experience as a dental practitioner. Dr. Eubank has the unique distinction of being the only professional in the world accredited as both a dentist and a laboratory technician by the AACD. In addition to his accreditation, Dr. Eubank has trained with master ceramists in the United States and Europe, making him an end-to-end expert on esthetics and occlusion.