Pre-Dental Quadrant Denture Laboratory Technique Course
Nov 18, 2013 09:00 AM
Jul 07, 2014 06:00 PM
|Where||UCLA School of Dentistry|
|Add event to calendar||
December 7, 2013, February 22, April 19, June 21, 2014
or E-mail our Registrar
This course is designed for those who have previously participated in the Pre-Dental Beginners Tooth Waxing and Denture Course.
This intensive course will involve full reconstruction of both maxillary and mandibular edentulous casts on a plastic articulator. The course will also teach festooning techniques on a quadrant denture set-up in full detail. Mr. Mark A. Hunt, Sr. will lecture and direct this course.
- Wax-up and festooning techniques
- Teeth identification and landmarks of edentulous casts
- Self examination and homework
- The five important factors of setting anterior teeth
- The 1-2-3 steps of setting mandibular posterior teeth
- Timing techniques for denture set-up
- Centric relationship of each tooth as it is positioned
- Instrument utilization and equipment
- 2 hour practical examination
- Improve the manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination and confidence
- Identify problems and solutions
- Master a simple technique to set Denture teeth
- Test endurance, ability, speed, mental attitude and manual dexterity
* total cost to attend course is $340
Course Fee: $130 (payment to U.C. Regents)
Required Custom Kit Fee: $210 (payment to Vinmar Solutions)
Participants will need to purchase, from the instructor, a custom material and supply kit (which will be ready on the day of the course). Payment for the kit should be in the form of a check or money order made payable to VINMAR SOLUTIONS.
Include your name, address and phone number. Also indicate course name and date .
Mail course registration form and course fee payment ($130) to:
UCLA Continuing Dental Education
Box 951668, Room A0-121 CHS
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1668
Pay Kit fee online at: www.vinmarsolutions.com or Mail kit fee payment ($210) to:
c/o Mark Hunt, Sr.
12625 Frederick St., Suite I-5, #320
Moreno Valley CA 92553
Participants will need to bring writing material and a small container to carry items for homework.
Or call 310-825-6238 to register by phone.