730 RDAEF II Expanded Duties - Module 3
April 6-7, 20-21, 2013 Saturdays and Sundays
Units: 148 RDA; 104 RDAEF
Fees: $5995 RDA; $3995 RDAEF
This is the 3rd part of a Board approved RDAEF II program, offered by the UCLA Continuing Education department, which includes the new additional duties approved into law for the RDAEF category of practice.
Module 3 topics include:
- Impression taking for tooth-borne prostheses
- Adjustment & cementation of permanent indirect restorations of cast metal, PFMs, and all-ceramic crowns
- Cementation of endodontic points
- Clinical experience in placement and finishing of direct filling restorations for children & adults on a simulated manikin mounted on a dental chair
- Treatment of patient cases in your own practice as mandated by the dental board.
Richard G. Stevenson III, DDS, FAGD
Professor of Clinical Dentistry, Chair, Division of Restorative Dentistry, UCLA
Plus other UCLA faculty
Excellent instructor/participant ratio for hands-on sessions
Course Fees and Continuing Education Units
Module 3 $5,995 148 CEUs (RDAs) $3,995 104 CEUs (RDAEFs)
Additional Program Information
Program Prerequisites :
You need to have enrolled and successfully completed Modules 1 and 2 offered by UCLA to enroll in this 3rd module.
A participating dentist is required for Module 3 for RDAs.
The following must continue to be up to date:
• Valid RDA California State License
• Certifications in coronal polishing, x-ray and sealants
• Valid CPR Card
• Proof of Professional Liability Coverage (forcoverage, call the ADAA at 312-541-1550)
Participants will need to bring extensive armamentarium. A detailed description of these requirements and materials, including typodonts and teeth (purchased through the UCLA Health Sciences Store) will be sent in the confirmation packet mailed to registrants. UCLA will provide most of the disposable supplies
State Board Examination Information:
Participants are required to pass all three modules with a 75% or better pass rate to successfully complete the program and be eligible to sit for the new State Board RDAEF written and practical/clinical examination.
Securing Course Registration:
Contact: 310-206-0993, or email email@example.com
Module 3 Course Dates: January 19-20, 2013, January 26-27, February 9-10, February 16-17, March 9-10, March 16-17, March 23-24, April 6-7, April 20-21, 2013 (not all dates are required for RDAEF)