Your gift matters
Did you know?
- The State of California allocates only 3% of its
overall budget to the University of California system.
- Support from the State of California funds only 1/4
of School of Dentistry operations?
- In fiscal year 2009-10, in-state tuition for a
first-year dental student was $31,000; out-of-state tuition was
- Tuition covers just a fraction of the total annual
cost to educate a dentistry student (up to $80,000 for first year
- The dental school's alumni giving rate is
- Philanthropy plays an increasingly critical role in
creating an outstanding student experience.