Wilson-Jennings-Bloomfield UCLA Venice Dental Center
Thank you for visiting our site. We have been serving the community since 1976 and welcome new patients to our practice. We offer comprehensive dental care for the entire family provided by dental students, post-graduates, and faculty.
Location: 323 S. Lincoln Boulevard, Venice, CA 90291
Phone: (310) 392-4103
Fax: (310) 392-8513
Hours of Operation
Clinic Office Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
Dental Student General Clinic Hours of Operation: Mon 1pm-5pm, Tue-Thurs 8:30am-5pm
AEGD Clinic Hours of Operation: Mon-Wed, Fri, 8:30am-5pm
Pediatric Clinic Hours of Operation: Mon, Wed, Thurs, 8:30am-5pm
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Hours of Operation: Fri, 8am- 5pm
Orthodontic Clinic (for children under 15 only) Hours of Operation: Every other Fri, 2pm-4:30pm
Becoming a Patient
For more information on how to become a patient and what to expect on your first visit, please click here.
- Procedures are provided by our Board-Certified Oral-Maxillofacial surgeon.
- Conscious or intravenous sedation and/or general anesthesia
- Surgical extractions, wisdom teeth
- Implant surgery
- Provided by our Pediatric Dentistry Residency Program
- IV Sedation by our Board-Certified Anesthesiologist
- Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas) or oral sedation
- Cleanings, exams, and x-rays
- Space maintainers
- Services are provided by our Orthodontic Residency Program.
- Orthodontic treatment for patients under 15 years of age
Adult Dental Care
- Provided by dental students and post-graduates supervised by dental faculty.
- Implant dentistry
- General dentistry (fillings, crowns, bridges, partials, occlusal guards)
- Endodontics (root canal treatment)
- Periodontics (prophylaxis, gum surgery and long-term maintenance)
- Esthetic Dentistry (porcelain veneers, bonding, bleaching)