Immigration Regulations

All preceptors who are not U.S. citizens, permanent residents, or on a visa status authorized for enrollment in full-time studies must enter the United States on an F-1 visa. The 1-20AB necessary for application for an F-1 visa is processed by the School’s International Advisor.  This is a non-immigrant visa which presumes you are in the United States for the purpose of studying for a limited time. The I-20AB request form will be sent to you after acceptance to the program.